Monday, October 19, 2009

jammies

Nothing better than my clean little kiddies dressed up in cute matching halloween jammies. I found these little jammies on sale and thought oh my kids would love these, especially because they glow in the dark . They have been obssessed with anything that glows in the dark lately. They love to lay in bed at night and look at their glow in the dark planets and stars on their ceiling. Carter was saying he wanted a new glow in the dark shirt for bed time, So when I saw these I was a little excited, and so were the boys! After we tucked them in bed and left the room, carter got down off the top bunk and laid with Sawyer on the bottom bunk so they could look at their shirts together in the dark and talk about them. So fun for them. Happy Halloween!


singing the opening song for family home evening

3 comments:

THE MEYERS said...

Your kids are so cute! And I love that you were just as excited about the pajamas. Aren't all holidays more fun with kids around?? I can't wait to see you again. We need to plan something around Christmas before you go to Denver. Miss you!

Kristina said...

So cute! Happy Halloween! See you tomoroww.

Mema and PaPa said...

I love my kiddies in their awesome halloween jammies. I remember those glow in the dark stickers on the ceiling. How cute that Carter got in bed with Sawyer to check out how much the two of them glowed. Gwen is looking so much older. They are all adorable and I miss and love them. ILYT oxoxoxox