Sunday, May 22, 2011

Slowly But Surely

9:55pm... She is dilated to a 4 with longer harder contractions. Shelly wants to wait until she is a little further along before the epidural. Last time she was given an epidural at a 3 and after the epidural her contractions slowed down and she stopped progressing for a while. She says hey this is my fourth I can handle a little pain, I want this baby out! Not quit sure how these girls handle the pain. I would be throwing in the towel on the 1st contraction saying give me that shot!!

2 comments:

Mema and PaPa said...

Thats why men don't have babies. Us girls can handle more than pain. She is one tough little Mama. Keep those updates coming. We are standing by. So excited to know that he is finally here. Love you guys. oxoxox

Mom said...

DITTO!!!! :) You go, my Shelly!