Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mama,Mama,Mama,Mama.....

That is what I hear from Gwen when she is having her bath time. Her little arms out strectched towards me with these funny lookin' construction goggles that were in the boys play tool box, with no lense in them, but have now turned into the bath swim goggles, begging me to put them on her. She loves putting them on, and as soon as she does, she knows she is being so cute, and funny. This girl is one funny little peanut. I love her little sense of humor. She is quite the little ham for her young age.
Gwen has to sit right under the faucet when she is taking her bath. She is just taking after her brothers. Carter & Sawyer both fight over who gets to sit right under the warm water. Now little Gwen has learned and nuzzles her way right in there. She loves to just sit there and relax and let the water run on her. If the boys try to move her out of the way to get under the water too, she's not afraid to put up a fight.(:

4 comments:

Mom said...

That picture of Gwen in her goggles is laugh out loud funny! She is a crack-up! Goggles w/ no lenses but wearing them to get a giggle out of you too. :) Give her big kisses from me.

Alexis Scheid said...

I love this!! Gwen is so precious!! All your babes are. I love all the photos from the last post!

Sara Walker said...

She's a hoot! Very cute.

the waites said...

wait this is the cutest picture ever! You are quite the photographer...what kind of camera do you have?? Im in search for a new one that requires no photog skills. Also I am obsessed with your kidos pics, I love the colors you chose. Darling!