Wednesday, April 21, 2010

dirt bike fun!










Jono bought Carter this little red dirt bike a couple months back. Carter, Sawyer and Jono have been going up to the park by our house and practicing on the big grass field. I usually dont go because I am taking care of Gwen. Well this time Carter wanted to show Papa and Grammy his skills up at the park since they were in town and hadn't seen him ride it either and I wanted to go along too. To my surprise, Carter hopped right on his dirt bike and rode around on the grass like it was nothing. He is a natural at it. He says when he is bigger he wants to be in the real Moto X. (: Im fine with him putting around on his little dirt bike for now. (: Sawyer and Gwen wanted a ride too, and I was feeling a little left out of the fun so decided to hop on. (: We had a fun little evening.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Vroom....Vroom! We had fun being with you all. :) Miss you...

Sara Walker said...

I can not believe that! Carter is so little to ride that thing by himself!! What a pro!

Ashly said...

ha ha ha. i laughed out loud when i saw the pics of you riding the dirtbike. hilarious!