Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dear Santa...






The boys wanted to get a jump start and write Santa their Christmas List in November. So for family home evening we helped the boys write their letter. Carter new exactly what he wanted. A Spark Scooter, and a remote control helicopter. He said, "That's all I want, just 2 things." But he always has a list of things he continues to tell me that he wants.(: Sawyer said he wants a new hat, a yo gabba toy, and a backpack. He would be happy with anything. After we wrote and sealed the letter and decorated the envelopes, the boys ran down to the mail box for the mail man to pick up the next day! They were so excited! The boys got even more excited when they saw that their letter had been taken to be delivered to the Santas work shop in the North Pole. Love my fun, cute boys! Holidays are so much fun with my sweet kids.

2 comments:

Mema and PaPa said...

Fun family traditions. You are so right--kids are what make the Holidays so great. Those boys are so adorable. I want to give them hugs and kisses right now. ILYT oxoxox

Dani said...

Aw, so cute. My favorite part is that they are in shorts and t-shirts. Ah, California. Today I pointed to a picture of Santa Clause and asked James who it was. He said, "Ho Ho Ho".
I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas. YEAH FOR LAUREN COMING HOME!