Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fun with Cousins

Last week my sister, Kristina and her boys came down from Valencia to have some fun. Kris was coming down for my shower so she decided to make a sleepover out of it. Jono was nice and watched all 4 boys while my sister and I went to my shower. Thursday and friday we had fun just letting the boys play and run around together. My mom made them all matching capes a while back, so when they get together they love to all wear them and run around like super heros. They had so much fun, we just wish they lived a little bit closer to make it a little easier to see each other.






2 comments:

Mom said...

I seriously can hardly stand how dang cute my four grandsons are....especially together in their capes (Hero Power! Faster than the speed of light!) and sitting at the counter "chillin' and stuffin'". I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry...that I'm not there to squeeze them all. I love, love, love my boys.

Mema and PaPa said...

Your Mom sure has provided those cute boys with a lot of fun and memories in their super hero capes. What a great idea. What a wonderful Grandma she is.
ILYT oxoxox