Thursday, September 25, 2008

Vanessa Olson Photography














My friend Vanessa is a great photographer. She has been doing photography for years now but has specialized mainly in weddings. She is now switching over and focusing more on portraits/candids of little kids, and families. She was so nice and took some great pics of my boys. Carter actually had so much fun cheesing it up. If you are ever interested and want some cute pics go to vanessacontessa.blogspot.com and you can leave a comment on her blog. Love having some cute pics of my special little boys! Thanks Vanessa!!

8 comments:

diane said...

Great photos. Darling boys!

Samye said...

Super cute photos! I need to get the kids pics taken!! Question- where do you find such cute boy clothes? We are starting the search for pics!

Mark and Meghan said...

so cute. she does a great job!

Mema and PaPa said...

I'm loving looking at these pictures of my cute boys--over and over and over again today. They are adorable. I've got to print a couple for my wire here in the office. Thanks. ilyt oxoxo

Ashly said...

these pictures are so cute! sawyer looks so old in them! i need to get some good professional pics taken of bennett...maybe when scarlett is a newborn i will do it. do you know if she does newborn pics? i will check out her blog! lets get together!

the waites said...

when you say "lets" get together Ash, I hope Im included:) Super cute photos of the kids...any with you and Jono??

Whitney said...

what adorable pictures! my favorite is the first one. but i also love the one with sawyer playing with the leaves. your boys are the cutest.

c.miller said...

I love the photos, your boys are so cute!! Congratulations on the new one coming!! That is so so exciting. I bet your boys will love having a new one. Mason and Abbie are 18 months apart, and I love it. although two is much different than three, but you'll be great. Cute cute family!!
love, christie