Monday, April 2, 2007

Conference Weekend




This weekend we spent in Huntington Beach with my brother Jeff and Martha. They were so kind to watch carter so Jono and I could go out on a date. We spent the night friday and Saturday night at Jeffs house so we could watch conference together. While the adults were trying to watch conference, carter found something to entertain him for quit a while. His new favorite toy is a box with lots of balls in it. I decided that I just need to get him a box and he will be so happy. He is thinking who needs real toys? Do you like carters "chessy" smile?

8 comments:

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

That is so cute. I love the second one. His face is so cute. How are you feeling? We're coming this weekend and would love to get together.

sara said...

Hi Shelly! I think we have only met once at abby's parents house YEARS ago (I think we were both barely pregnant)- I grew up with jono -so it is so fun to see your blog and cute kid! And your house re-do rocks, love the pics! I may have to steal your bedding because I love it. How far along are you now w/ #2?
The best toys aren't "real" toys - go figure!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jono and Shelly! How are you guys? Love your blog. Carter is so cute! Congrats on being pregnant. Your house is looking so cute! It was fun to see you at the beach last summer. Take care!

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

He is quite the character! Too cute.

Chrissy said...

Future ladies man for sure! He is so adorable.

Chrissy said...

It is going on this Saturday for sure, but I am not sure when exactly. It sounds like a ton of fun for the little ones. I heard they do crafts, games and the hunt of course!

Marissa said...

first, carter is so cute. second, i don't know how to run the blogger thing. I don't even know how to add people's names to my page. and....I'm a little "Chubby" to be displaying photos. but i will soon, ha ha.

Jill M said...

Your prego!!!! Oh I am so happy for you, you are the cutest pregnant girl ever.