Thursday, February 24, 2011

Baby Finn & We've moved!

I feel like I havent posted much on my blog about our little Finn. I usually have updated pics of my growing belly, but I guess life has been busy with 3 kiddos and moving into a new house about a month ago. We are still busy trying to get things situated in our home, but I will update with pics as soon as I feel things are little more complete. But here is a pic of my ever growing belly at almost 27 weeks. I can't believe I am near the 30 week mark. This baby boy is keeping me company with lots of kicks and rolling around. He is one active little guy. The kids have loved seeing my belly grow. They tell me "mom your belly is growing, does that mean we get to hold Finn soon?" They also love to put their little hands on my belly and feel little Finn move around. It always puts a big excited grin on their faces. Gwen says, " me hold baby?", with her arms outstretched ready to hold him. Too cute. she is so ready to have a real baby to love and to hold. Babies are one of her big obsessions right now, along with doggies. (: We are excited to have our family grow and to see what this little guy will be like.

10 comments:

Ashly said...

I can see you put up the light fixture above the island...so cute! LOVe it and Love your tiny little bump.

Stacy W. said...

Shelley! I haven't seen you in so long! Your little baby bump is so cute! Love the name finn! Your house looks darling! How lucky you are to be 27 weeks along already! Don't know it you know yet, but I am just about 8 weeks! We are excited, but i am on my death bed with sickness!!! ahhh, so hard to bring these sweet babies into the world. Hope all is well and can talk to ya soon! luvs- stacy

Stacy W. said...

Oops... I meant Shelly! pregnancy brain. sorry :)

Samye said...

You are super cute, excited for you guys to have a new addition! Also really excited to see your new home, you always decorate super cute!!!

whitney said...

congratulations on your new casa and the little bun in your oven! cannot wait to see his face! hope all is well.
xoxo

Brittany Simmons said...

what? I had no idea you guys moved! Are you still in oceanside? it seems like forever since we've seen you all last. Hopefully we can make a trip down south soon and catch up! Good luck with moving in and 3 kids, but between you and Jono, it'll all work out and look great! (love the kitchen btw)

kris10wong said...

i love love your kitchen!

The Childrens Corner said...

Hello there!

I am a new reader to your sweet little family blog...hope you don't mind. I love your style to death!

I have started a new little blog called The Children's Corner and I would like to possibly feature you in a new post I am calling "Stylish Moms". You've got some serious style and I'd love to share. We would be tickled pink to feature you.

What do you think? Let us know either way.

Thanks,

Rachel
thechildrenscornerblog.blogspot.com
thechildrenscornerblog@gmail.com

theleguis said...

shelly, man time flies. you are adorable! so is your rug! luve it! hwere is it from if you don't mind me asking...

THE MEYERS said...

Hi Shell! It's been too long! I am catching up on your blog and missing you like crazy. You look so cute. I can't believe Finn will be here so soon! There is a chance I'll be in SD over Easter - will you guys be around? Let's talk soon.