Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Love You Sister Brown!!!





Well its almost official....tomorrow at 11:30am Sister Brown is checking into the MTC. I am so excited for her to go on this amazing journey in her life. She is going to be amazing. I love you so much Lauren! I am going to miss you so much, but am so proud of you for serving our Lord. I look up to you for having the strength to go out there and serve a mission. You are so special to me and love having you as my sister! Carter and Sawyer are going to miss you too! They say, "We Love You LoLo...XOXO!" I know you are reading this just before you leave to go into the MTC...so just wanted to say I love you one more time and I know you are going to do great! Good Luck on your 1st day into the MTC!!! LOVE YOU & MISS YOU...XOXOXO!!

3 comments:

diane said...

Lauren will be a wonderful missionary! Denmark is lucky to get her. I hope she and Jordan see each other at the MTC.

Ashly said...

good luck lauren! i know she will be an amazing missionary!

Mema and PaPa said...

I know Lauren is going to be a great missionary. Sisters are so wonderful and have such a special spirit that blesses lives all around them. I just wished she were coming to our mission. ILYT oxoxo