Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Crafty!





So I loved the pillows and valance's that Ash and her mom made, so when I was in Utah we went to the cutest fabric store, got myself some fabric and decided to be crafty. Trish (my mother in law) helped me make the valance in the kitchen. It turned out so cute!! I decided to tackle making the pillows myself cause they seemed pretty easy to make. So here is the result of the pillows I just finished making for the couch. The pillows on my bed, I didnt make, but I just got them so I thought I would share the finishing touch they give my room.

6 comments:

Samye said...

Ok, you have to share with me how you made the valance...was it hard?? I would love making one for our kitchen!! Your pillows look so good too!!! I wish I were as good at decorating as you are!!

Andrew said...

Lookin' good!

Ali said...

Shelly! This is Ali. Your house looks beauuuutiful. I love it, you are so good! I especially love the stripes on your wall. And Carter is the cutest little man I've ever seen. We loved your Christmas card, I can't believe how big he has gotten.

Amanda said...

You are so cute! Um, I think I may have to take up sewing again. I have forgotten how to do it since our sewing class Freshman year of High School! It's probably like riding a bike though... right?? I can't wait to move into our new place in NY and decorate it!

Ashly said...

It all looks so good. I cant believe how much different the stripes make your room look. It is so cute and those pillows for your bed look perfect! Love Carter mans little table too! Well done!

Jill M said...

Shelly they are so cute, I want to learn to sew and be crafty. I cannot believe how big Carter is